Mercton Resources has at heart, the human capital (and environment) affected by its operations. We are, therefore, committed to our social responsibilities in all communities we operate in. These responsibilities are all geared towards support for education, employment and environment.
Our activities reflect all seventeen (17) Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), especially the six main goals that are directly related to mining:
- SDG 6 (Clean water and sanitation)
- SDG 7 (Energy access and sustainability)
- SDG 8 (Employment and economic growth)
- SDG 9 (Infrastructure, innovation and industrialisation)
- SDG 13 (Climate action)
- SDG 15 (Ecosystem and biodiversity production)
We leave indelible footprints of development in communities we operate in. Mercton Resources continues to support and invest in CSR activities that fulfill our commitment, directly or indirectly, to all stakeholders.